Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Withdrawing

I am torn between wanting to share with others what I am going through, and wishing I hadn't. That's why I haven't told anyone about this blog yet.
I take a foreign language class once a week, and the class is very small and the other students (all women) and I have been in the class for a few years. I dropped out of the class because one of the other women in the class was pregnant.
It took her eight months to conceive, but before she conceived, I enjoyed having someone in the class who was sort of going through the same thing as I was. (Two of the other students had babies a year earlier.)
Once she did conceive, I felt like she and the other students all pitied me and I couldn't go anymore.
I don't know if I will go back next year or not.

No comments: